We Know Kansas Agriculture
Kansas has over 45,000,000 acres of agricultural land. Stull, Beverlin, Nicolay & Haas, LLC., understands the demands on our agricultural businesses and families. Federal and state farming regulations, business regulations and land preservation concerns make what may seem like straightforward tasks complicated. We have represented south central Kansas in agricultural business for over 40 years.
Agriculture Law And Regulations
Maximizing the use of your land and doing so with good stewardship is your primary goal, and we have the experience to do so. For our Pratt offices, our attorneys are prepared to advise you on any agricultural law issues. When you come to our offices for assistance, we dedicate ourselves to treating your case genuinely and with the respect you deserve.
We are prepared to help in agriculture transactions and disputes, including:
- Obtaining water rights and resolving disputes regarding water rights
- Conservation easements
- Fence disputes
- Adverse possession
- Title clearance and access easements
- Oil, gas, wind or solar exploration and energy generation issues
- Sales and purchases of farm property
- Business formation choices and ongoing operations matters, including cooperatives
- Transitioning farm ownership and operation to the next generation of farmers
- Farm leases and tenant disputes
Our firm is invested in our community. We know that when our family farms do well, we all do well. Our legal experience will provide you with honest advice to help you reach your goals.
Our Experience Helps Agricultural Families Plan For The Future
One concern facing many farm families today is how to plan for the future. After spending your time and energy investing in your land and business, our lawyers can help you develop an estate plan that meets your needs and lays out your wishes for the next generation.