Small Firm Service
An Established Pratt Law Firm
In south central Kansas, it is not necessary to travel to a big city to obtain quality legal services. Stull, Beverlin, Nicolay & Haas, LLC., combines excellent legal representation with the personalized attention that only a smaller community firm can provide. Our roots go back to 1976 when our founding attorney began practicing law in Pratt. Our dedicated team of lawyers serve clients throughout Pratt County and across Kansas.
Oil, Gas &
Handling Energy Law, Business Matters and Estates and Trusts
We handle a wide range of legal practice areas. Our knowledgeable lawyers can handle matters in both state and federal court. Our litigators also have an active appellate practice and can resolve post-trial matters. We can assist with the following:
- Oil, gas and energy law: We represent clients from exploration to production and termination of oil and gas leases. Our lawyers are also on the forefront of solar and wind.
- Business law: Our adept business attorneys can assist you with all aspects of business law, including business formation and real estate.
- Civil litigation: We assist clients to resolve corporate and commercial litigation no matter how simple or complex.
- Estate planning and probate: Our team includes an estate planning and tax attorney with the knowledge and skill to handle complex estate and tax planning issues.
- Agriculture law: We can help with water rights, tenancy disputes, and sale and purchase of farm land.
As a client, your priorities come first. We will help you clarify your goals and determine the most effective way of achieving them.
Gordon B. Stull
Putting You First — Find Out How We Can Help
To set up a consultation with a respected lawyer, please give us a call at 800-731-3115 or send us an email. For client convenience, we always accept credit card payments.